Calendar of Events
Set sail for ALASKA with Carlson Wagonlit Stewart Travel and help make great care possible at your hospital!
June 10-18, 2016
Carlson Wagonlit Stewart Travel returns with a second Hospital Fundraising Cruise!. Join them this time aboard the Celebrity Solstice for 7 glorious days as you set sail for the Alaska Tracy Arm Fjord, with a bonus night spent in Seattle, Washington. A portion of the proceeds will be directed to PRHC Foundation to help make great care possible at your hospital.
Destinations: Seattle, Washington ~ Ketchikan, Alaska ~ Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska ~ Juneau, Alaska ~ Skagway, Alaska ~ Alaska Inside Passage, ~ Victoria, British Columbia
Book by October 18, 2015 and pick two perks (Classic Beverage Package p.p., free Gratuities p.p., free Internet per stateroom or $150 onboard credit p.p.). Based on 1st and 2nd passenger per stateroom.
DOWNLOAD THE FLYER
- Return Airfare Toronto to Seattle, Seattle to Toronto
- Motorcoach transfers to Toronto Pearson International Airport and return from Belleville
- Transportation from airport to ship/ship to hotel/hotel to airport.
- Guided tour of Seattle eroute to Celebrity Solstice
- 1-night post cruise in Seattle at Crown Plaza downtown Hotel
- Breakfast at the hotel
- 7 glorious days aboard Celebrity Solstice in your chosen stateroom category
- All meals, entertainment and services while on board as detailed in the Celebrity brochure.
- Hosted private cocktail party
- Exclusive hospitality/information desk
- A donation will go towards the Hospital Foundation
- Baggage handling
- Optional private group shore excursions for purchase
- Representative from Carlson Wagonlit Travel
Please contact Carlson Wagonlit Travel at 705-743-8683 or call toll free 1-800-561-4275 to book your stateroom or for more information.
It's a Celebration of Giving and you're invited!
Join us Wednesday, October 28, 2015 from 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm and hear firsthand from PRHC's doctors, nurses and staff how your supoprt is helping them deliver the very best, most innovative patient care when you and your loved ones need it most.
Please RSVP by Tuesday, October 20th to 705.876.5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org